Occasional Contributor
LucasMF

Export Activities?

Is there a way to export specific "activities" under the "contacts". There are essentially e-mails that I imported that had errors and I would like to export those errors.

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: Export Activities?

[ Edited ]

Hi Mara,

When you click on the Export link under the Contacts tab, you can choose to export the information that you imported.  Then you can correct those errors and then click on the Add & Update button under Contacts to re-import with the updated correct information.

I hope that helps!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Visitor
DACU_MG

I have the same question.  I understand I can export the list I imported, however I want to export the list I see under "Contacts>Activity>Activity Details (regarding the import I just did)".

Is this possible?

Marissa_R

Hi Monica,

This isn't something that our system has the ability to do at this time.  You could copy/paste the content into Excel and then sort the columns. 

Here is the FAQ on how to sort the columns in Excel.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you! I will submit this feature request to our developers on your behalf!

Marissa Rogers

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Visitor
DACU_MG

Thanks for the quick reply.  I think I am going to have to copy and paste into Excel. I was just hoping there was a faster way!

Thanks again! 

Marissa_R

You're welcome! :smileyhappy:  I already submitted the feature request on your behalf too! Hopefully it will be something that we implement in the future!  Keep those great ideas coming!

Marissa Rogers