cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Exporting Reports

Exporting Reports

Could Constant Contact please create a link to the exported reports page...Every time I am exporting reports and Constant Contact annoyingly times out I have to export the same report just to navigate to exported reports page. I would also find it helpful if the report that was exported had the campaign name instead of report_export_100115...If I am exporting more than one report a day and/or having to re-export the same report because the page timed out it gets confusing quickly.

17 Comments
Occasional Visitor

Please make the activity tab inside of contacts an actual tile. Its used for email reports, the reporting tile has been moved to the blue bar and emails are using it too. Activity, is thus a primary function. please move it. **Removed By Moderator**

Advisor
Status changed to: Voting Open

Advisor

Thank you for your post.

This is great feedback. I have marked it as "vote for this idea if you agree" so that we can get as many people voting for this, so that our engineers will see this is something people desire.

Ken

Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback! Would you like to be able to customize the report name before exporting or do you imagine it would default to something specific?

All Star
Where does the report get exported to?

Hi @VivianSh16

The export will be on the Activity page when you are ready to download. The Activity page is under the Contacts tab!

All Star

@Thanks @Hannah_M!

@VTECTrain2012 wrote:

Could Constant Contact please create a link to the exported reports page...Every time I am exporting reports and Constant Contact annoyingly times out I have to export the same report just to navigate to exported reports page. I would also find it helpful if the report that was exported had the campaign name instead of report_export_100115...If I am exporting more than one report a day and/or having to re-export the same report because the page timed out it gets confusing quickly.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Contributor

The navigation is a little confusing when you export contacts and have to navigate to the 'Activity' section under the Contacts tab. Wouldn't it make more sense to have the exported files live under the Reporting tab? Would it be possible to have those files begin downloading immediately once the export is completed? 

Regular Visitor
I exported the list - and now can't FIND it! Where does it go!!!!????

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

CTCT Employee

There have been no votes on this in 4 years, if this is still a request please create a new post.

CTCT Employee