Difficulty/Confusion When Editing Contacts

It used to be that as soon as I found the person I was looking for in Contacts search results, I could click on their name to open their individual page. Now names are not clickable and I need to tick the box or use the dropdown menu to edit the contact. This is unnecessary inconvenience and lots of extra clicks for basic functionality that is used frequently.

17 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @NYCT2018. Thank you for letting us know. Our Beta Contact is in development and it's important to hear feedback from those who are using it so we can prioritize which features to include. I'll open this up for voting so others who are under the beta can provide feedback as well for this request. 

LizaJMJ
Rookie
Your contact list is NOT user friendly.
JulieP7
Campaign Collaborator
Hi There, I noticed that you changed your contact page, and I just wanted to share that I feel there has been extra steps added making the process of finding someone, editing their profile or creating a new profile, that much longer. I don't know if my feedback will actual make a difference, but I feel the way that you had it for the last 10 years, has been working very well. Thank you! Nanci Soldo Brampton Flying Club
RCA6045
Campaign Contributor
Do not see the "Edit" button!
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @LizaJMJ what about our contacts design do you find to not be user friendly? How would you expect to work with your contacts instead?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JulieP7 we're always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so feedback like yours is always helpful for us to have! With that said, what about our updated contact management dashboard do you find makes your process longer? How would you expect the process for your contacts to work instead? What steps are you taking?

Frankie_P

Hi @RCA6045 where in your account are you looking for the option to edit your contacts?

LizaJMJ
Rookie

I have a very difficult time creating contact lists/adding and deleting users.

You have changed the layout of the contact section. I can work out to enter a new contact manually. or edit contact's details.
JulieP7
Campaign Collaborator

Hi @Frankie_P

I just think the way you had your contacts set up before worked well, and involved less steps to see what emails they received, to add them to lists etc. It just seems like the way it is set up now involves a lot more clicks to do the same things we were able to do before on one page.

Thanks.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More