Form Security

0 Votes
I have had to purchase another company's form builder simply because Constant Contact doesn't offer an "Are You Human?" security feature on its forms. (I know because I called you and asked.) I have been bombarded with spam emails from my forms that were obviously generated from bots. It takes a lot of my time to go into Constant Contact every day and delete the spam email addresses. I suggest that Constant Contact take a serious look at adding a security feature to all of their forms. This will alleviate a HUGE headache for your customers. Thank you for listening! Have a wonderful day. ~Pamela Cendejas
2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PamelaC1601 what type of sign-up form are you looking to turn on a captcha for?

PamelaC1601
Occasional Participant

Hi @Frankie_P - I create a variety of forms on my website. I used the Constant Contact plugin. However, since it didn't include a Captcha, I received several spam emails daily. Since Constant Contact doesn't offer a Captcha or Are You Human? field on the forms, I had to pay another service to create the forms and add them to my website.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More