Frustrated with 'improved' features.

2 things: 1. when I am in a contact card, updating info and then want to go back to "My Contacts" page to search for another contact, your "New Manangeing Contacts.." page pops although I clicked on the bottom and said "please don't show this page again." 2. Also I went to add contacts and chose names and emails. I entered 5 and then I could not find them anywhere?!

4 Comments
Status changed to: New

Hi, Thanks for your feedback about the popup window, we're going to look into this more as it should not be showing for you once you've checked the box. It sounds like when you added the contacts you might have missed the option of choosing a list. You can search for the contact and click into them to add them to a list or you can re-import them and select a list. You now have the option of having contacts in your account that are not part of any list if you would like. How did you add these contacts? For reference, this is what the select a list section will look like:

Add to lists (in contact).jpg

Participant
This site used to be straightforward. Now, routine tasks are hidden.
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More