cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated

Frustrated

I am frustrated trying to figure out your new system to add contacts to group lists. If this is suppose to make things easier, it is not.
19 Comments
So far new updates are working well, however when adding a contact, it would be easier as a last step to provide an option of which list(s) to add them. Thanks, mm
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. This is a great suggestion. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Occasional Visitor
The new add contacts screen is not an improvement. Why don't we have radio buttons to select which mailing lists they should be allocated to on the add screen? Now we have to add them, then find them and edit them to select the appropriate mailing list.
Advisor

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the confusion on this process. When adding a new contact and selecting the "Permission to Send" option, there will then appear an option just below that to either type in your desired list or click on a grey plus sign to see all of your list and check them off. I hope that this helps!

Permission_To_Send.png

All Star
Thanks!
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that this is causing frustration. Are you finding that the contacts are not going to the list that you intended to have them in?

Status changed to: Closed - No Action