cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give Error Feedback

0 Votes

Give Error Feedback

"Contact Import Failed." is useless information. Give some indication of where or what it is failing on. Line number, garbage text, something. I am simply feeding email addresses back into your system in order to group them into lists. But, it is erroring out. Frustrating.
34 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I received the error message: import complete. There were 2 contacts added. One contact was updated. One contact could not be added to the selected list or lists. It would be helpful to tell me which contact was not added so I don't have to check them all
imported excel list 634 contacts. new list says it has a total of 619 with only 4 unsubscribed. where are the other 11 contacts?? and why does the errors list include all errors rather than just the ones from your list? This used to be so easy. bad changes to program!!!
Status changed to: New

Advisor

Hello,

The issue you are curerntly having is being looked into our engineering team. What you are seeing is your unsubscribe count not being accurately reported in your activitiy. What i would recommend is that you call into our support team and provide them the file you are importing and we should be able to provide you a list of contacts that are not importing ( unsubscribed ).

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Advisor

Thanks for this feeback, Linda. I am sorry to hear of the frustration this has caused. Can you clarify where you saw this message? Were you trying to add contacts to the account just to put them in a new list?

Hi, I'm getting an error message that 'some rows need my attention' Well, I don't think they do. I've entered contacts here before... I see nothing wrong with my 'rows' and I need these three contacts added.
All Star
Simply stating that "Import Failed" is about as useful to me as a system that won't import contacts. Please provide error details so that the problematic list can be corrected, otherwise there is a lot of guesswork about what might be wrong. Is it your system? Is it our formatting? Is it a cell? A row? A column? File size? So many potential errors, so little help...
I don't know what this means and there is no indication how to fix it. I'm not happy.