cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give Error Feedback

0 Votes

Give Error Feedback

"Contact Import Failed." is useless information. Give some indication of where or what it is failing on. Line number, garbage text, something. I am simply feeding email addresses back into your system in order to group them into lists. But, it is erroring out. Frustrating.
34 Comments
Occasional Visitor
1. When a text block cannot be saved because a phrase/s are rejected, it would be very helpful if the offending phrase/s were highlighted - saves rereading the entire text. Also notice that most rejects relate to the three dots (...) indicating skipped portion from the original document. Helpful if you can simply accept this syntactical feature. 2. It would be helpful if the SAVE button on the toolbar read BLOCK SAVE and the gold SAVE button at the top read DOCUMENT SAVE.
The amount of information provided in system feedback that contact could not be entered is too generic -- for example it says rejected because field requiring name or company is required -- yet all fields mentioned are in fact filled. Makes no sense. Valuable time spent re-entering same info over and over again with no logical system responses.
Visitor
Your adding emails sections is horrible! I have tried adding several emails that I know to be fine and once it gives you the INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS message, it then fouls up anything else you add afterwards... it doesn't allow for corrections and then all additional email addresses, even good ones, are treated the same way. YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO FIX THIS SYSTEM!!
Status changed to: Voting Open