Go back to contact view when editing

When I'm working with contacts, sometimes I need to make changes to several contacts with the same last name. In the old contacts system there was a "back" option that would allow me to return to the previous search results...it would be nice to still be able to do that instead of having to search again once I've looked at a specific contact's screen.

308 Comments
BetsyL75
Campaign Contributor
bacto page 1. It is aggravating. I want to go back where I was. You use to have on the bottom of the each page 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc so at least I could click on to the page I was working on yesterday and not have scroll down each page and then go to next until I reach the page I was on.
SusyD
Rookie
I am reviewing our 2703 active emails, one by one, and each time I tag one, the system takes me to the top of the page I was on, instead of back to the place I left - very frustrating and a huge waste of time. If I delete a contact, it takes me back to the top of the first page.
CarolineS53
Rookie
When I am looking through my Bounce list, if I click into a contact, there is no way to click back to where I left off. In fact, when I click back arrow, it takes me to my Unsubscribes. Can you create a breadcrumb to go back to previous point in list?
JulieM06
Rookie
What a frustrating experience! I check the boxes, go up to the top, and hit remove emails. Only about half the time does it do that. So then I click the trash can on each individual item, yes that works but each time it takes me back to the top rather than to the last item I deleted. Not a very good program at all; very time consuming and frustrating
JessicaL620
Marketing Expert
Hi: I am reviewing a list of 350 contacts, and tagging groups of they by address. Every time I select a set of contacts and tag them, I am returned to the first page of contacts. I would prefer to stay on the page of contacts that I'm on, to do subsequent selections and tags, but I keep being returned to the first page. Another nice feature would be the option of showing all contacts in a list on one page, rather then needing to scroll through. That would make for easier review and tagging. Thanks.
ZorianR
Rookie
As I am going over "opened list" to make sure all the names are spelled correctly and there are no typos, I find it impossible to be taken back to the same place on the list after making an edit. In other words, after I edit a name say halfway throught he list, I want to continue exactly where I left off. However, constant contact brings me all the way to the TOP of the page and I need to scroll down again to get back to the same place where I left off. Does this make sense?
PatriciaS24
Campaign Expert
Suggestion: For all Reports, please add the "Back" button feature within Constant Contacts so that we can go back to the previous screen. The back button on the browser takes us back to the Default screen, which we then have to take numerous clicks to get back to the Reports screen.
MelissaW882
Rookie
Every time I complete a transaction the list starts back on page 1, and I must load (SLOWLY!) all the pages one by one until I get where I want. Can't I pick a page and go directly to it?
GeorgeO08
Rookie
Design the contact list so that when you leave the contact list to do another function or activity, and then return to the contact list, you return to where you left off the last time you viewed the contact list. It is time consuming to have to go back to the beginning of the contact list every time you leave it and then return to it. Thank you for considering this suggestion.
HugoA51
Rookie
Desirable to select contiguous and non-contiguous groups of contacts with a simple shift click.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More