cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I did not add 399 new contacts in the last 30 days! Your information is wrong. If there are new contacts, there is no way for me to see who they are and where they came from! Also, I use to be able to look into my contacts info and see information that helped me. Now, one of my contacts shows some emails that he has opened. Some that he did not open. Some that he did not receive because of an error! What was the error? This doesn't help at all! I emailed out an eFlyer for Kevin Gorby on my Clark County list and he did not receive a copy of his own eFlyer due to some error! What am I suppose to tell my client is the reason he did not even receive his own eFlyer?
4 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee
If the engagement report says that the email was not delivered, that means it bounced when going to the recipient. You can check the bounce report for that email to see why it bounced. As for the sudden new contacts, that is most likely from when you were converted to the new system and a number of non-billable company contacts were created on your account. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action