Sign-Up Forms linked to Purchases

Our company would like to offer a product that involves educational materials sent out via Autoresponder series.  Consumers would pay for the series, then once they pay they would automatically be added to a list and the autoresponder series would start.

Currently, I have not been able to locate a way to link a sign-up form to payment.  It seems that consumers would have to go through the "Enter Your Information" process twice to gain access to the series, which is a real shame as it can deter many people to add more clicks.  It would be great if there were a way, through Constant Contact, to easily add someone to a list via a payment form!

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

For anyone else finding this thread and also looking for this feature - please help us by adding some more examples of what you'd like to do with an additional button on a sign up form. Best practices would be to typically have one clear call to action, but having more examples like the one above would be helpful in advocating for this change. 

12 Comments
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great Idea!  I'm opening this up for voting.

PattyRose
Constant Contact Partner

Please add this in particular PayPal integration.

SteveF580
Campaign Contributor

How do I add a second button to my contact form?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: New

Hi @SteveF580 what kind of button are you looking to add? Also, which contact sign-up form type are you looking to add this second button to?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

SteveF580
Campaign Contributor

I have a contact from that has a button for a free Magazine I publish. I also have a pro version and wanted a second choice to appear. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @SteveF580 thanks for following up with these details! At this time our sign-up forms does not offer the ability to add multiple sign-up buttons to it. Does connecting a redirect to a  pro magazine sign-up form on your thank-you page help fit these needs?

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

For anyone else finding this thread and also looking for this feature - please help us by adding some more examples of what you'd like to do with an additional button on a sign up form. Best practices would be to typically have one clear call to action, but having more examples like the one above would be helpful in advocating for this change. 

SteveF580
Campaign Contributor

One reason would be the inability to charge variable prices for shipping more than one product of the same kind. 

But the main reason for me is subscriptions -- to choose between dong a monthly fee and an annual fee. 

Frankie_P

Hi @SteveF580

Thanks for following up with these details! Because you're looking for the option to collect fees through your sign-up form we have merged your post into a request thread focused on this type of feature. Doing this allows your request to be tracked properly with the appropriate teams.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More