I find the layout for CONTACTS to be very cumbersome.

Instead of having drop down menus to "Add Field" and then have to scroll through a list, then choose the field, I would prefer to have ALL FIELDS visible at the same time, whether there is data in that field or not.  This includes the NOTE FIELD, which now is a toggle between Engagement/Notes.  This would greatly streamline the use of the Contact screen.

- At a glance, all fields would be consistently in the same place for all contacts.

- At a glance, you could see if a field needs to be added / changed / deleted.

- Notes would be visible instead of having to toggle to see them.

I know that CC tried to give us a clean, minimalist, updated view of our contacts, but this has caused so much wasted time.  If you agree, please vote.  Development team - thank you for considering this important change.

Brad

5 Comments
Frequent Participant

Can I vote for something more than once? If so, please add 50 votes to this suggestion!

Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

When you say that you would like to see all the fields in the same place, do you mean as you view other contacts?

Regular Participant

All fields should always be visible.  As an example, have all of the basic name/address/email/phone information along the left side of the screen -- whether they are filled in or not.  Have all of the user-defined fields and notes field along the right side of the screen -- again, whether they are filled in or not.

We have had to live with this new "minimalist" look for too long.  Please scrap the new look and give us users a contact screen that makes our job easier!.

Thanks, Brad

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More