cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments

if you want to know why we use our printed copy of the reports--we make reference notes, and follow up notes on the printed copy

Thanks Bob!

Regular Visitor
Would like to print this report so I could check several sources before deleting or editing etc. Use to be able to print a nice print out.
Visitor
In the past one was able to print the contact lists without exporting them. This change is bad. We can no longer change how many contact we want to view at one time. Another inconvenient change. It would be helpful to go back to the way it was. Thank you.
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Currently, the best way to print out this report is to Export and then print from excel. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see again.
Occasional Visitor
can i get a list of all bouncing contacts?
Occasional Visitor
I know I can print a monthly report but I would like to print just the "bounced" contacts. Please let me know if I'm missing something.
Regular Visitor
I'm unhappy that I am no longer able to print reports of one of my contacts info. I also don't like the way their information is so spread out over a page that I have to scroll up or down to see.
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Regular Visitor
I can no longer just print a client list? Your rep, Vincent just told me that I have to export a list to an excel spreadsheet. Why did you take the print button/function away? That isn't exactly customer friendly. I am not happy. Making using Constant Contact less convenient is a turn-off.