cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
You have added steps to EVERY thing I need to do on Constant Contact - even as simple as printing out a list of contacts... I know I will get better with it as I use it more, but it doesn't change how tedious it is now
Visitor
I can't seem to print out the list of bounced contacts. Please bring back that option.
CTCT Employee

Hi Joan,

In regards to the title of your post as well about printing as of right now we do not have that option in the account.  You would have to export and then print through excel.  Please continue to vote to vote if you agree!

CTCT Employee

Hi George,

You can export your bounces and then print them in excel, I hope this helps!

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
Frequent Visitor
I want to be able to print a list of Email List choices. In the past I could do a screen shot and print that, but the new format precludes that work around.

I agree - the printout option gone????? Really STUPID!

Contributor
Printing lists is sometimes necessary. Please put that option back.
Regular Visitor
When I choose select all, no lists are chose for the contact. All of the boxes are checked, but when I click apply, no lists appear in the box.
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any frustration this is causing. We are currently looking into the possibility of implementing this feature again. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.