cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

147 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi Joan,

In regards to the title of your post as well about printing as of right now we do not have that option in the account.  You would have to export and then print through excel.  Please continue to vote to vote if you agree!

CTCT Employee

Hi George,

You can export your bounces and then print them in excel, I hope this helps!

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
Frequent Visitor
I want to be able to print a list of Email List choices. In the past I could do a screen shot and print that, but the new format precludes that work around.

I agree - the printout option gone????? Really STUPID!

Contributor
Printing lists is sometimes necessary. Please put that option back.
Regular Visitor
When I choose select all, no lists are chose for the contact. All of the boxes are checked, but when I click apply, no lists appear in the box.
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any frustration this is causing. We are currently looking into the possibility of implementing this feature again. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
How do I print the contact list now? I want to print a certain one, not the whole contact list.

This is not user friendly anymore. I have been trying to figure out for two day how to simply print

my contact list....Why change what works...............

Regular Visitor
I use to be able to simply print the "opened" list of contacts. Now it has five pages of Q& A preceding the list. Waste of paper. I use to able to high-light and Control-C to copy e-mail addresses. This was an easy way to capture the address correctly. Now, when I try to do that, it won't let me and just opens the contact's information. Please stop "fixing" what isn't broken !!!!
would like to print bounce and did not open lists directly from reports and not have to export.
Visitor
without having to export to Excel. This feels like a major DOWNgrade and complete inconvenience.
All Star
How do I simply print the contact information so that I can add them to our database?
These changes to contact an listing and printing are not user friendly. This is much more difficult and time consuming. Hate it.
Occasional Visitor
I want to be able to take a contact and print out the info and the notes. Is this possible? I also wanted to see if I can edit the notes? Thanks, Anne
Occasional Visitor
I absolutely HATE the new update. I can't print all of the sent tracking nicely. Exporting is nice, but now it takes 10x's longer to get the info I need formatted. I just want to print, review, and move on. This new update also prints more junk than I need. I do not need the Q&A's for everything. Now this is just killing trees, and wasting money.
Occasional Visitor
You no longer have a "print version" of just one of my contact? Why have you done away with this? Wendy
Occasional Contributor
Would like to see an option to print the Bounces Report. Would make it easier to follow up with if I could print the report.
Regular Visitor
please make it available to print a single contacts information again!
Visitor
And track
Frequent Visitor
I would like to be able to print my contact lists. Review it at my computer is too time consuming and frustrating because the system return to the beginning of the list instead of where I left off
Occasional Visitor
I used to be able to print my contact list. Now there is no print option and even my browser print page does not work. Please help. CSP
Occasional Participant
Printing lists directly from site. There no longer is a print button. I don't want to export. Just print.
Occasional Participant
I want to print a list or export a list of merge contacts. Is that something that can be added?
All Star
I do not see the button to print your list of bounces so you might review them and plan a course of action ...
Frequent Visitor
We are wanting a print out of all of our contacts. How might we go about getting that?
Frequent Visitor
It used to be easy and obvious how to print full contact list or print a smaller list. How to do so now? Do I have to export it? Is there no longer a way to print right in CC.? If not, then a very crucial functionality has been removed. Also how to display not just 50 but 500 contacts on one page, making all sorts of tasks related to contact managment
When I try to print contact details from Internet Explorer 10, it doesn't print properly.
the contact screen has changed?? very frustrated!
Regular Visitor
Before I could click on "Printable Version" and print and easy to read copy. This no longer seems available....why? This is not user friendly like it was before
Occasional Visitor
Why can't I find how to do this now? Was so much easier before all these changes.
CTCT Employee
Are you talking about exporting duplicate contacts?
need printer friendly way to print individual contact details
Frequent Visitor
Please bring back a way to print a single contact other than printing the entire browser window. It was nice to be able to print it in black and white , just stripped down to the details. Thank you.
Visitor
There does not seem to be a print button on the reports page now? Am I missing something or have you removed it? So far I don't like the new Constant Contact layout seems to have complicated the system
All Star
Had trouble copying a list. Took several tries. How does one print a contact list? It was so simple before!
Visitor
i cant print out the list of contacts.
Occasional Contributor
Where is this option?
How do I print the reports such as bounced emails?
Occasional Visitor
Why can't I print the bounce, open and click reports? I need the print mode back. Our stats are useless unless we can get it into a print format without the code and copy and paste it into our own Excel document. Thanks, Marie Jansen
Visitor
Please add the print button back to the reporting page. Thank you. I use this several times a month.
Occasional Visitor
This was a feature we had in the past on the new contact interface. Thanks!
Occasional Visitor
All I want to do is print my contact list and it looks like my ability to do that is gone. Now I have to download my list and it can take "up to 15 minutes"!?
Occasional Contributor
There should be a way to print the contact list right from the screen. Now I have to export, then save the list, then print. Three steps rather than just one.
I need a hard copy of a certain e-mail list, and I am having trouble figuring out how to print that out.
There used to be a very easy way to print all of your lists. Now that my contact lists are in this small box on the sidebar, I can't see them all and can't print them without going in a very round-about way. I had to get chat support to figure out how to do it. Luckily, Jeremy was resourceful in figuring it out! But, it would be much better to be able to print my lists with a simple "print lists" button of some sort. Thank you! We love your program, and are grateful that you encourage constructive feedback!
really would love a way to print my contact list, bounces, etc so I can sit and compare and delete in my other files. Thank you.
Regular Visitor
I need to print a hard copy of Garden Park Church Members names and email addresses. I used to be able to -
Visitor
Please bring print option for contacts back!