cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this week and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
Contributor
There really needs to be a way of PRINTING lists without having to cut, paste and edit for use.
All Star
I tried to prnt my contact list. From browser all I get it the instructions and menus but not list. I tried to export. I get a verification window. then the rotating wait symbol then nothing. I can't seem to locate where the file went. I use Chrome as my browser. What am I doing wrong? Also. How can I see which email lists a contact is assigned too? I can get a list of all emails assigned to a list and all contacts, but I can not verify that each contact is assigned to a list. Thank you Myriam
just like now. hit post but didn't select a section so it wiped out my comments. cant print select contacts, cant send them to an email, cant uncheck ones that have been selected, cant easily print any page.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion.  Please continue to vote, and don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

All Star
I am unable to print out my BOUNCED List or any other list under an e-mail like I have previously.
Visitor
Why? it used to print nicely on one page and now it won't. My only option is to export to ugly .csv file.
CTCT Employee

I would like to print a copy of our email list so we can easily edit it. I find it hard to manage the way you have it set up.