cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

147 Comments

All Star
Is there any way I can print out the names of my lists? I just want to see all the lists I have and the screen does not accommodate that well as far as I can see. It is not intuitive to me. Kip Sharpe
There are no printing options. There is no printer icon, no indication as where to print the contact list.
All Star
There does not seem to be a way to print out the contact list
All Star
Help
I would like to be able to print the email lists directly from the page. Instead of having to export, save file & print.
Occasional Contributor
I would like to be able to print the unsubscribed list the removed, the not valid email list like I was able to do previously but cannot find a link to do so.
Why can't i print my lists without having them to export like before?
Contributor
There really needs to be a way of PRINTING lists without having to cut, paste and edit for use.
All Star
I tried to prnt my contact list. From browser all I get it the instructions and menus but not list. I tried to export. I get a verification window. then the rotating wait symbol then nothing. I can't seem to locate where the file went. I use Chrome as my browser. What am I doing wrong? Also. How can I see which email lists a contact is assigned too? I can get a list of all emails assigned to a list and all contacts, but I can not verify that each contact is assigned to a list. Thank you Myriam
just like now. hit post but didn't select a section so it wiped out my comments. cant print select contacts, cant send them to an email, cant uncheck ones that have been selected, cant easily print any page.
CTCT Employee

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion.  Please continue to vote, and don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

All Star
I am unable to print out my BOUNCED List or any other list under an e-mail like I have previously.
Visitor
Why? it used to print nicely on one page and now it won't. My only option is to export to ugly .csv file.
I would like to print a copy of our email list so we can easily edit it. I find it hard to manage the way you have it set up.
Advisor

Hello Matt,

Right now the way our contact lists are setup there is no easy way to print from within Constant Contact at this time. The best method to print  a hard copy of your list would be to export your contact list and then open it in Microsoft Excel and print all your data from there. If this is a feature you would like to see added into our system please let us know.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support

Can you make it so there is an easier way to print all reports (bounces, clicks, etc.) other than to export into excel? That would be very nice! On the summary page of reports, it gives you the option to print with a very nice user friendly layout. Thanks!
Visitor
How can I print my email list?
Occasional Visitor
Exporting has caused too many additional steps just to print out a list.
Frequent Visitor
You took 10 steps backward when you eliminated the option of clicking PRINT in order to produce a list of opens. I hate the current setup.
All Star
Before the changes it was possible to print the bounced contact report and now it seems it's not possible. This was really useful, can you help?
Occasional Contributor
When trying to print a email list of 100 + it didn't print entire list. How can I? Plus when I tried to export out the list it didn't go anywhere?
Regular Visitor
bring back printable version button!!!
It used to be easy to print someone's contacts. Now, you have to download them into an Excel spreadsheet and if you don't know Excel, it is very difficult to manage. When the contacts download, they do not download alphabetically and therefore, you have to know how to sort in Excel (and from what I have heard, it can be tricky and easy to completely mess up a spreadsheet. This is awful compared to the old version.
I've been able to print A-G and R-Z but can't print the in-between. Why can't I just print the entire list?
CTCT Employee

@SandyK64 

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. Printing is something that our developers are working on. Your exporting feedback has been passed on to our product developers.

CTCT Employee

@RayJ1 

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. Currently, the best way to print your list is to export it first. If you are in the Reports section, you will see Export in the top right. If you are looking at a contact list, you will need to check off all contacts within the list and then click Export on the black bar towards the top of the list.

Visitor
It's easier for me to management.
I need to export a list of my lists, in order to manage them in hard copy form to make adjustments. I called the help center and there is no way to do this. Is there any way this could be worked into the system as an update of sorts?
I'm trying to compare our email data bases so I can add the new contacts.
Visitor
Off to a bad start... The instructions I have for printing a certain e-mail list say to click Contacts/Export and I don't see export anywhere on the screen.
CTCT Employee

Hi Gene,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback! In order to print out a contact list you will need to export the list to Excel first and then print from there. Click on the link below for information on how to do this.

Exporting a contact list

Once you have the list exported to Excel, open it and choose File, Print.

If you have any other questions or feedback, please reach back out to us. We can also be reached by phone at 800-240-2302.

Have a great day!

sad and horrible one can not print from site. Exporting from excel is only option for printing contacts??? come on!!!!
CTCT Employee

Thank you for providing us with this great feedback! If others agree with this feedback I encourage you to vote.

At this time the best way to print your contacts is to export them to Excel first and then print from there.

If you have any additional feedback or questions please reach back out to us. You can also reach us by phone at 800-240-2302.

Have a great day!

Occasional Visitor
The old version had a print button that printed them in a concise format. When I try to select and print the selection, the results are large and wastes a lot of paper.
CTCT Employee

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for posting this feedback. This is something our developers are aware of and will be working on.

All Star
1. It would be great if we were able to print the email lists we use along with the number of contacts in each list. 2. It would be very helpful if we could easily print a list of which contacts had subscribed and the reason. It is very cumbersome to have to click on each email where a contact opted out and then have to export the information to a file in order to print it. Thank you
When I have a list of bounce-backs, it would be helpful if there were an easy way to print them out so I can take the list to a computer on a different network/server to verify information. There used to be a print-friendly function here.
All Star
Please add a print icon on the Email Lists page.
I can not figure out how to print a list easily. I thought that it would be simple and obvious, but somehow I am missing it.
All Star
Would be very helpful to be able to print lists from the web site instead of having to export them. Faster and better use of time when working to be able to do so. Thought this would have been a basic feature of CC. Thanks for your consideration of the suggestion.
I would like to be able to print out the LISTS (not the contacts within them) just the names of the lists. Can't do that as it is now. Have to take a screen shot.
Occasional Visitor
Export is a good way to print lists, but would be more helpful and expedient if we could print from the Contact lists easily without having to export.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Occasional Visitor
Regina was very helpful in trying to help me print a contact list. It would seem much easier to the customer if there was just a simple "print list" button instead of having to go through an export process.
Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
How about placing a "Print Button" on each of the pages like, suspened, unsubscribed, non existent, etc.