cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
Visitor
Off to a bad start... The instructions I have for printing a certain e-mail list say to click Contacts/Export and I don't see export anywhere on the screen.
CTCT Employee

Hi Gene,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback! In order to print out a contact list you will need to export the list to Excel first and then print from there. Click on the link below for information on how to do this.

Exporting a contact list

Once you have the list exported to Excel, open it and choose File, Print.

If you have any other questions or feedback, please reach back out to us. We can also be reached by phone at 800-240-2302.

Have a great day!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

sad and horrible one can not print from site. Exporting from excel is only option for printing contacts??? come on!!!!
CTCT Employee

Thank you for providing us with this great feedback! If others agree with this feedback I encourage you to vote.

At this time the best way to print your contacts is to export them to Excel first and then print from there.

If you have any additional feedback or questions please reach back out to us. You can also reach us by phone at 800-240-2302.

Have a great day!

CTCT Employee

Occasional Visitor
The old version had a print button that printed them in a concise format. When I try to select and print the selection, the results are large and wastes a lot of paper.
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for posting this feedback. This is something our developers are aware of and will be working on.

All Star
1. It would be great if we were able to print the email lists we use along with the number of contacts in each list. 2. It would be very helpful if we could easily print a list of which contacts had subscribed and the reason. It is very cumbersome to have to click on each email where a contact opted out and then have to export the information to a file in order to print it. Thank you