cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
When I have a list of bounce-backs, it would be helpful if there were an easy way to print them out so I can take the list to a computer on a different network/server to verify information. There used to be a print-friendly function here.
All Star
Please add a print icon on the Email Lists page.
I can not figure out how to print a list easily. I thought that it would be simple and obvious, but somehow I am missing it.
All Star
Would be very helpful to be able to print lists from the web site instead of having to export them. Faster and better use of time when working to be able to do so. Thought this would have been a basic feature of CC. Thanks for your consideration of the suggestion.
I would like to be able to print out the LISTS (not the contacts within them) just the names of the lists. Can't do that as it is now. Have to take a screen shot.
Occasional Visitor
Export is a good way to print lists, but would be more helpful and expedient if we could print from the Contact lists easily without having to export.
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
Regina was very helpful in trying to help me print a contact list. It would seem much easier to the customer if there was just a simple "print list" button instead of having to go through an export process.