cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
Status changed to: New

I want to still have a printable version of my opens. I don't have Excel --and I can't do a copy and paste to WORD as your operator said I can do. Please bring back Printable Version --it's quick and simple, and you don't have to go through a lot of hassle just to print a report Bob Berting

I see you don't have a printable version of e-mail opens. I don't have Excel and I can't copy and paste the opens to my WORD as your operator said I could. Please bring back printable version again. It's quick and simple.

Bob bErting

Advisor

Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, the "print this page" option is currently not available anymore. I apologize for any frustration this may be causing. The best way to print out a nice, clean version of your list would be to export it.

Export_List.png

Please continue to vote on this topic, however, if you would like to see it implemented again.

Advisor
Hello, Thank you for posting. I really appreciate your feedback and candor. I can assure you that we are taking feedback like this very seriously and are working towards making these changes that have been requested. While such drastic changes may be certainly frustrating and take some time to get used to, we really appreciate your patience and continued feedback. Please continue to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Regular Visitor

this goes for every single report..... i really miss this capability - makes sharing these reports much more difficult and adds a lot of back-end formatting. Please, please, please bring this feature back!!!

Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We are currently looking into adding this printing option back. I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Please stay tuned for updates on this and please continue to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Occasional Visitor
Exporting isn't an issue it is just all the fields show which is excessive and it is time consuming to have to clean it up all the time. My compliance requires I print the name and email of individuals I send email blast off to. Prior to the update I used the "print list" function which was quick and easy. Now I have to consolidate, export, clean up the list and print. Time consuming. Please consider just a quick print list function again of name , email, city state- basic info. Thank you.
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any frustration this is causing. We are currently looking into the possibility of adding back this feature. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.