cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
Visitor
When I hand the "opens" list to my boss, it is much easier to navigate in the list style that is reflected on the screen. It is also much easier just to print a printable version than having to select and export.
Regular Visitor
How do I print my contact list?
Regular Visitor
some nice new features on Managing Contacts but in my opinion the new printing option is a real step back.

Thanks for posting Warren! In order to print your contact list you will have to export to excel first and print from there. There is an export option on the menu bar of your lists.

Export.jpg

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We have received a lot of great feedback on adding this printing option back and are looking into implementing this again. Please continue to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Frequent Visitor
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. At this time, the best way to print a list of contacts would be to export them into an excel spreadsheet and then print from excel. Please vote on this idea of bringing the print option back and any others ideas you would like to see implemented.
Occasional Visitor
We are having trouble printing the contact and reports. Can you add a print friendly version to all lists?
Thanks for this feedback, Max. Can you share more information on what you would do with the printed list of contacts? We don't needs details but we are always curious what happens with the printed version as this helps us figure out what the best enhancement would be. Thanks!
Why don't you have a way for me to print my reports?