I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

147 Comments
Employee

Hi Joan,

In regards to the title of your post as well about printing as of right now we do not have that option in the account.  You would have to export and then print through excel.  Please continue to vote to vote if you agree!

Employee

Hi George,

You can export your bounces and then print them in excel, I hope this helps!

Status changed to: New
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
Occasional Participant
I want to be able to print a list of Email List choices. In the past I could do a screen shot and print that, but the new format precludes that work around.
Occasional Participant

I agree - the printout option gone????? Really STUPID!

Printing lists is sometimes necessary. Please put that option back.
Participant
When I choose select all, no lists are chose for the contact. All of the boxes are checked, but when I click apply, no lists appear in the box.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any frustration this is causing. We are currently looking into the possibility of implementing this feature again. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
Participant
How do I print the contact list now? I want to print a certain one, not the whole contact list.
Participant

This is not user friendly anymore. I have been trying to figure out for two day how to simply print

my contact list....Why change what works...............

Occasional Participant
I use to be able to simply print the "opened" list of contacts. Now it has five pages of Q& A preceding the list. Waste of paper. I use to able to high-light and Control-C to copy e-mail addresses. This was an easy way to capture the address correctly. Now, when I try to do that, it won't let me and just opens the contact's information. Please stop "fixing" what isn't broken !!!!
Participant
would like to print bounce and did not open lists directly from reports and not have to export.
Participant
without having to export to Excel. This feels like a major DOWNgrade and complete inconvenience.
Participant
How do I simply print the contact information so that I can add them to our database?
Participant
These changes to contact an listing and printing are not user friendly. This is much more difficult and time consuming. Hate it.
Participant
I want to be able to take a contact and print out the info and the notes. Is this possible? I also wanted to see if I can edit the notes? Thanks, Anne
Participant
I absolutely HATE the new update. I can't print all of the sent tracking nicely. Exporting is nice, but now it takes 10x's longer to get the info I need formatted. I just want to print, review, and move on. This new update also prints more junk than I need. I do not need the Q&A's for everything. Now this is just killing trees, and wasting money.
Participant
You no longer have a "print version" of just one of my contact? Why have you done away with this? Wendy
Regular Participant
Would like to see an option to print the Bounces Report. Would make it easier to follow up with if I could print the report.
Participant
please make it available to print a single contacts information again!
Occasional Participant
And track
Participant
I would like to be able to print my contact lists. Review it at my computer is too time consuming and frustrating because the system return to the beginning of the list instead of where I left off
Participant
I used to be able to print my contact list. Now there is no print option and even my browser print page does not work. Please help. CSP
Frequent Participant
Printing lists directly from site. There no longer is a print button. I don't want to export. Just print.
Frequent Participant
I want to print a list or export a list of merge contacts. Is that something that can be added?
Participant
I do not see the button to print your list of bounces so you might review them and plan a course of action ...
Occasional Participant
We are wanting a print out of all of our contacts. How might we go about getting that?
Participant
It used to be easy and obvious how to print full contact list or print a smaller list. How to do so now? Do I have to export it? Is there no longer a way to print right in CC.? If not, then a very crucial functionality has been removed. Also how to display not just 50 but 500 contacts on one page, making all sorts of tasks related to contact managment
Frequent Participant
When I try to print contact details from Internet Explorer 10, it doesn't print properly.
Participant
the contact screen has changed?? very frustrated!
Occasional Participant
Before I could click on "Printable Version" and print and easy to read copy. This no longer seems available....why? This is not user friendly like it was before
Participant
Why can't I find how to do this now? Was so much easier before all these changes.
Employee
Are you talking about exporting duplicate contacts?
Frequent Participant
need printer friendly way to print individual contact details
Regular Participant
Please bring back a way to print a single contact other than printing the entire browser window. It was nice to be able to print it in black and white , just stripped down to the details. Thank you.
Participant
There does not seem to be a print button on the reports page now? Am I missing something or have you removed it? So far I don't like the new Constant Contact layout seems to have complicated the system
Frequent Participant
Had trouble copying a list. Took several tries. How does one print a contact list? It was so simple before!
Participant
i cant print out the list of contacts.
Occasional Participant
Where is this option?
Occasional Participant
How do I print the reports such as bounced emails?
Participant
Why can't I print the bounce, open and click reports? I need the print mode back. Our stats are useless unless we can get it into a print format without the code and copy and paste it into our own Excel document. Thanks, Marie Jansen
Participant
Please add the print button back to the reporting page. Thank you. I use this several times a month.
Participant
This was a feature we had in the past on the new contact interface. Thanks!
Participant
All I want to do is print my contact list and it looks like my ability to do that is gone. Now I have to download my list and it can take "up to 15 minutes"!?
Frequent Participant
There should be a way to print the contact list right from the screen. Now I have to export, then save the list, then print. Three steps rather than just one.
Participant
I need a hard copy of a certain e-mail list, and I am having trouble figuring out how to print that out.
There used to be a very easy way to print all of your lists. Now that my contact lists are in this small box on the sidebar, I can't see them all and can't print them without going in a very round-about way. I had to get chat support to figure out how to do it. Luckily, Jeremy was resourceful in figuring it out! But, it would be much better to be able to print my lists with a simple "print lists" button of some sort. Thank you! We love your program, and are grateful that you encourage constructive feedback!
Participant
really would love a way to print my contact list, bounces, etc so I can sit and compare and delete in my other files. Thank you.
Participant
I need to print a hard copy of Garden Park Church Members names and email addresses. I used to be able to -
Participant
Please bring print option for contacts back!
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More