cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print my contact list

I want to print my contact list

I can't print the contacts I need in a Email list.

162 Comments
Regular Visitor
bring back printable version button!!!
It used to be easy to print someone's contacts. Now, you have to download them into an Excel spreadsheet and if you don't know Excel, it is very difficult to manage. When the contacts download, they do not download alphabetically and therefore, you have to know how to sort in Excel (and from what I have heard, it can be tricky and easy to completely mess up a spreadsheet. This is awful compared to the old version.
I've been able to print A-G and R-Z but can't print the in-between. Why can't I just print the entire list?
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

CTCT Employee

@SandyK64 

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. Printing is something that our developers are working on. Your exporting feedback has been passed on to our product developers.

CTCT Employee

@RayJ1 

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. Currently, the best way to print your list is to export it first. If you are in the Reports section, you will see Export in the top right. If you are looking at a contact list, you will need to check off all contacts within the list and then click Export on the black bar towards the top of the list.

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Visitor
It's easier for me to management.
I need to export a list of my lists, in order to manage them in hard copy form to make adjustments. I called the help center and there is no way to do this. Is there any way this could be worked into the system as an update of sorts?
I'm trying to compare our email data bases so I can add the new contacts.