Import Export Activity

0 Votes
I would like to be able to see an entire year of activity for my year-end summary and performance report. I would also like to be able to see this in report form for export.
7 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @General_AIre thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Are you looking to export the information listed on your contacts insight? What file types would you be looking into exporting this activity summary into?

General_AIre
Campaign Collaborator

I actually found where I can export the last 12 months of campaigns with their stats.  Very pleased!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thanks for letting us know! Because you were able to find this feature in your account we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

KearyD9
Rookie

Could you share how it was accomplished?  I'm trying to do the same thing.

Frankie_P

Hi @KearyD9

Users can find their contact reporting in their account by clicking the Reporting tab > Contacts > Past 60 days then click 12 months in the drop down. Is this the kind of information you were looking for?

ACASCEU1
Rookie

How can I see a longer view of the import/export contact activity beyond the 7 days?  I'm trying to see if one of my employees downloaded my contacts without approval.

Thanks

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @ACASCEU1. Our support team is best suited to assist with locating this contact activity. You can contact them at the phone numbers and hours listed here.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More