cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In advanced search capabilities, need boolean choices between multiple search fields

In advanced search capabilities, need boolean choices between multiple search fields

It looks like when I do an advanced search for customers with Tag A and Tag B it returns all contacts that have Tag A OR Tag B. I want to search for Tag A AND Tag B contacts, though, and there is no way to do this?
23 Comments
All Star

I am trying to do a serach for contacts that are on 1 list but not on any 1 and up to 4 other lists.  It would be nice if there was a an OR option.  Here is an example.  

Search Criteria.jpg

Thanks for sharing this feedback!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
Within the Advanced Search I want the ability to select for additional seaches if it is an "and" or and "or" parameter. Current the Advance Search is an "or" by default it seems. Reason: I have created tags to show unopened emails against monthly newsletters. I want to search for those customers that have not open multiple emails in a row so that I can "tag them again with something like 4x Unopened in a row" contact them with a specific offer or email and try an win them back. At the moment I can not identify serial unopeners!!
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

All Star

We really need the "and" functionality.... based on a more robust program and functionality, we may have to look elsewhere for our solution.

Thanks for posting this feedback! We're aware of this and working toward a resolution. For the current time to do a search like this you can search by Tag A, save to a list and then search that list for Tag B.