cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the frustration that the changes are causing. We are looking into implementing the ability to see all lists on the main page again. Please look out for updates on this.

I'm sorry to hear that uploads are taking a long time. How much time does it seem to be taking on average? And for how big of a list?

At this time, we do not have a category specifically for contacts that have permission set but are not on a list. One way to find out would be to export your "All" contacts and sorting by the Email List column to determine who does not have a list assigned.

I'm a little unclear of what you mean that you can no longer see the lists that opt-ins want to be added to. Is this when they are using the sign-up form? Are the unable to see all of the list options to select?

In the bounce report, you can click on the button to the top right of the report to change the view to specific bounce categories. Once you are on the desired category, clicking Export will export that particular category.

Bounce_Report_Categories.png

Thank you for all of your feedback and please continue to vote on these and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the frustration this is causing. We are currently looking into implementing the ability to change the sort of your lists. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
I like your new product, but it would be great to be able to see all my email lists on its own page if I want to. Maybe the Email Lists header could link me to a page where I just see the lists? The scrolling bar is frustrating because when I'm targeting specific campaigns I like to see my choices laid out in terms of who I'm selecting to send information to. Thanks for listening!
Occasional Participant
Ever since CC went to the current layout/system, more often than not, it is inaccurate. For example it may report well over 100 unique openings but list only 75 names. At other times the difference will be only a few names. The point is it is inaccurate and cannot be trusted. Very nice customer service people tell me CC is aware of the problem and say they will forward the information to their engineers. However the problem persists and it has been going on for months,
Clicked category shows(105) report shows (1) New user interface is BETA Im running a business and its very frustrating Looking at other options
All Star

How wonderful it is that when we click "Back to Idea Exchange", we go back to the very first post on the very first page, even if we started from Page 34!. That cool feature is present in SO much of your new system. Does your development team have ANY idea of how 21st century software is supposed to work? I see almost no evidence of it anywhere in the new Contacts system. People need to lose their jobs over this. And it is NOT helpful for you guys to express your sorrow, and to tell us how closely you listen to us, and on and on and on. Please just give us working software that was put togehter by people who have an elementary understanding of user-friendliness. (This means there will be a LOT of new hiring in your development department).

Occasional Contributor
Please change back the contact management area. I want to be able to view all my contact lists by the DATE I CREATED THEM. The lists now are only available in alpha order. Had I known this would happen one day I would have named them differently. Now I must hunt the list to find what I need. ALSO I would like to be able to see the whole list of my email groups at one time not in a tiny little window on the side that I have to scroll up/down hunting through. FRUSTRATING. It is now NOT EASY TO SEE HOW TO MERGE A LIST. I had to call tech support and be talked through it! Something I rarely have to do. There should be a button for merge full list displayed like there used to be. PLEASE do not keep these changes you made in this area. I don't see how they help me in any way, only how they slowed me down. Poorly designed for my needs. Your phone tech support people are fantastic though. Very friendly and very helpful! I appreciate their service. Thank you
Regular Visitor
give us the old format PLEASE

Yes! The old format was perfectly fine! No need to "fix" what wasn't broken to begin with.

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for speeding up the "refresh" time when renaming a list. To get around the alpha naming convention, I've spent several hours renaming all my lists so I can more easily find them. We used to be able to easily find them because we were able to set the order that worked for us. Now, I've renamed them in order to find them.