cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Status changed to: New

HI Dianne, I am sorry to hear this,. Unfortunately the old system is no longer available as all accounts are being changed over to the new system. I'm happy to help with any issues you are running into or pass along any feedback I can!
I dislike the new format. Is there a way that new lists can go on top, rather than alphabetically?
Occasional Contributor
Where is the "Back" button? Now when I manage my contacts, I have to go to contacts and start all over again. This is not a good change.
Visitor
When going in to an email list to look &/or edit individual contacts, how can I go back to the list without having to go ALL the way back to the main "board"?
Contributor
Lists had previously been listed in order of creation. Now they are in Constant Contact's idea of alphabetical order. I tried numbering my lists to get them back into the order I need. However, CC doesn't count like most of us do - 1,2,3,4, etc. Constant Contact counts like this: 1, 10, 2. I have figured out a system to get my lists appear in the order I need ---- too bad this wasn't considered before you changed things up.
All Star

As near as I can tell, the sorting is alphanumeric. That means you need to number things 01, 02, 03, ... 09, 10, 11, etc. 

the open reports don't seem to be refreshing when opened

CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi,

Does this happen right away on the results or do they sync up after an hour or two?  If they stay incorrect for days can you specify an email in particular that is doing this?