cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Please continue to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
Frequent Visitor
please fix

Occasional Contributor

The contacts I upload will stay there for as long as I want them... My issue is that the number in the column never goes away and just keeps increasing every time . I have called and text chat and was told that it was being worked on. I have left my lists alone so that they could serve as examples - today Ministry Leaders has (11431) in my left hand column on the dashboard but there are only 5754 contacts actually in the list. This makes it very cumbersome to tell if my whole list has uploaded. I need to jot down the original number, add my list number and see if everything matches. Or delete every list after I use it once.

All Star
We strongly dislike the way the list of Email Lists is now incorporated on the Contact Management page. As a longtime customer, we have many many email lists set up. Now, we have no way to determine which are the old lists (and when they were created) and which are the newer lists because they are ordered by name. In the past they were ordered chronologically. We need that back!
Thanks for your feedback on this. Have you tried out the new "Add names and Emails" page to add as many contacts with their name information as you would like? Are you looking to delete an entire list or remove contacts from a list in bulk?
CTCT Employee
Hi Greg,

I am sorry for the issues this is causing, can you please specify the email this is happening in?
Hi Missy, Have you taken a look at the new growth report? This is a great place to see the contacts that have been added to the account. http://contacts.constantcontact.com/articles/FAQ/4888