cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
I removed the contacts from the list, but the contact count display on the left (as well as on the landing page) is not reflecting the new number of contacts.
Status changed to: New

There needs to be a fast way to delete more than one list at once. Right now it is very painful and time consuming to delete more than one list. I have 100+ lists to delete and it takes approx 15 seconds to delete just one. calulate that by 195 that is almost an hour of work just to delete all my lists. It should only take 15 seconds. I would like to see a check box added to delete multipals.
It only shows a few of my email lists. How do I see all my email lists? Also, creating new email list is not as easy.
Occasional Contributor
The available lists to add to new contacts only displays alphabetically - which isn't helpful if you need the list beginning with "S" or "T" and the 'search list' feature apparently only searches by the first word of the list name - VERY not helpful when you have lots of lists and can't remember all their names. :-((
I had organized my email lists by name (based on my user preferences) and now they are all scattered and disorganized. Why did the change have to re-order my email lists?? How can I re-order my lists?
Occasional Contributor
I'm seeing lists from 2008, instead of the one I just uploaded. Why did you change the process? I makes no sense.

I don't like this new contacts features. For one, I prefer my list not be in abc order like before, its hard to see how to add a new email list. The new roll out is not user friendly, please give us the option to use the former contacts interface. Thank you.

Visitor

I manage my contacts in LISTS, and not as individuals. The new changes are making if VERY difficult for me to use this system, and i have used this happily for years. I think there should be a functionality for seeing your contacts in two orientations 1) as individuals (as now) and 2) as lists (as it was in the past). In addition the way the lists display now is not useful at all if you have a lot of lists as i do. I would also suggest that they be listed in CHRONOLOGICAL order and not alphabetical order as they are now. Or at least to have the option to sort by chrono/alpha. Both of these are very important. If these changes are not implemented, i will find it very hard to continuing working in constant contact -- and that would be a shame.. Thanks

Status changed to: New
Hi Karen, I am sorry to hear of this frustration. We have made some updates to be more of a complete CRM system rather than just providing list management. With our other products like SaveLocal and Social Campaigns it became more and more important that users be able to upload OTHER information too as well as have contacts in the account they can't email. Can you tell me more about the actions you would like to take with your lists? There are still lots of management options available for you. Thank you for your feedback on the display of lists, this is helpful for the future!