cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Occasional Contributor
Contacts should show as Removed or Do Not Mail in the opens list for campaigns, as they did previously. This is another useful feature that was removed.
The scrollbar to go through the lists is too tiny. I need to number the lists so I can see the ones at the top that I want. I would rather be able to see more lists. I don't know why it is necessary to show the individual contacts right away and fill the page with that. I would rather drill down to see individual contacts. Mainly I want to be able to deal with lists as a whole. That was easier before when the lists were the main item on the page.
I can't find my former default list and did not have time to explore your new way of listing these. How do I find my old "default?"
Regular Visitor
I'm very frustrated that you've taken away the function of being able to find an email list thru the date it was created, from newest to oldest etc. I have hundreds of lists and now I don't remember what my old ones were called and I they were my primary lists.
Visitor
PLEASE number the contact lists at left.
I hate what you did here, without giving us any notice. I had my lists organized and prioritized. Now, they only exist in alphabetical order. Why in the world would you make this change without at least giving us notice and time to prepare.
Visitor

The new list format is a terrible change, there is no way to select all - you have to go through and check one by one once the top ones are in. A hge time waster. Please change it back or make it easy to use, not hard to use,

Occasional Visitor

The new "contact expereince" ... seriously, is that the best you could come up with ... is for the most part a step backwards.  The very first thing a user does with a list once it is created is use it.  I am having a hard time doing so because my frequently used lists are not where they should be ... at the top. To improve my "Constant Contact experience", return the sorting feature to my contact lists.

Occasional Visitor

It has been over a month since jaredmerc made the suggestion that I add numbers to the name of the lists that I wish to appear at the top (what about a list that starts with a number already, like "212 area code"), but the real solution has not been done.  What is taking so long.  From the posts here and in many other Idea Exchange topics, this is obviously an important feature to the users.  What could be taking so long.

By the way, even my eleven year-old son thought that the suggestion was ... well ... not very wise.

Please restore the option to customize the order our email lists appear, both internally and externally, as soon as possible. Thank you!