cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
All Star
Why is their a discrepancy?
Frequent Visitor
In left column, number of contacts (in parentheses next to the List name) does not match the number of contacts shown at the top of the actual list. Support explained (after thinking about it for a while) that the number in parenthesis includes Errors and Duplicates, which are not shown (or counted) in the number on the top of the actual list. Might be a way to designate that more clearly. I'd suggest showing number in parentheses to match actually list with an asterisk to note that it does not yet include dupes, errors. Thanks.
Make a way to get through lists of names at the top of the page as well - instead of having to scroll to the bottom to get the arrow that goes to the next page of names. UGH!!!
anyway of reverting to old way? We have a LOT of email list and it is difficult to work with them with just a small lefthand column that doesn't show all at once.
Contributor
Why can't these lists be chronological? They should be in the EXACT order in which they were created. CAN YOU FIX THIS???? OR can you fix it so we can arrange in an order that suits us, not you? It is so annoying to rename a list and the cursor keeps jumping down. They you must waste time scrolling to see if you want to rename or delete. Getting tired of this. WHEN WILL YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
Frequent Visitor
I am not happy with the changes to contact management. It is not important to view the individual contact information. It is more important to see all of the lists in one view. Also, prefer chronological order - not alpha order. Also - it is no longer possible to order the lists on the contact form. I hope you will reintroduce this valuable feature. This is very frustrating.
Regular Visitor
I love constant contact, but I think it is important to note that this change is a large enough step backwards for me to consider other mass email coordination services. I would highly suggest making the list management resemble the previous format, or simply keep in mind that many people use CC for managing contacts and list manipulation should be very intuitive and quick to edit. Thank you for considering my feedback.
All Star
I do not like this new interface. The emphasis is placed on the contacts, while I preferred the former list that focused on the Lists themselves. I understand not all accounts focus on the Lists, but I think there should be an option for the user.
All Star
To keep track of the most current lists, I referenced them by the numbers that they used to have in front of them that showed the order in which they were created. We have many people in our organization who use this account, so it's really important to be able to know which lists we want to use. PLEASE bring back the numbers!
Occasional Participant
Please bring back the the delete emails by list. I don't have time to go remove that many each emails individually! It almost made me hesitate to send it at all or worse send it without removing the emails- in either case we'd lose $$. Please put the feature back!!!!!!! manager@innatstonington.com