One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?
Please look at what we used to be able to do and giv us all the old functionability back. I don't need this new interface that is hard to use, extreme slow and counter intuitive. I want something that help me do my job not helps me spend hours cleaning the export so that I can spend hours reviewing the data and it looks like the update list feature is gone too. I need a way to download my list into excel, clean my list information in excel and then reupload the list.
I just got some help with database management and was finally going to be able to use some of the feature and you take them away. Why would you want to make list manangement hard. Whoever is programing this feature need to review the old system and make sure all the feature we had on that sytem we still have on this system.
Also whoever thought I wanted my list alphebetical was mistaken. I took a lot of time(hours) to put them in the order they were in please put them back. I liked them like that. I don't like them alphebetically it make it hard to manage my lists.
I feel bad that I'm being so mean, but I used to love working with your product and now I feel like I should research new vendors because you have created a mess and I'm not sure you a really going to fix it.
Still very frustrated( I've put 2 hours into the list and still have many more before it is clean enough for me to figure out what it's saying). There is no organization to how the list( I have over 100) got put into the single list column. I can't easily remke who is in what list. and the only other option I have is to Down load every list separately and then merge them into an excel sheet and manually figure our who is doubled and why.
Please tell me why all my list on in a single data field. This seems like a very disorganized way to give people data. and pretty usless too.
Please go back to the old way. or Can I get a list of my customers the old way.
Thanks for all of your feedback.
Please go back to the old system it was way better then this new one. Still very frustrated and looking for new suppliers.
I totally agree. My 300 + lists were previously numbered in Constnt Contact a logical grouping order (built opver 5 years!) so I could easily manage my list differentiated groups of customers using the (unfortunately no longer available) list properties function. "Jumbled" is a great description for the unannounced a sudden list re-ordering (is it alphabetical? sort of? even my lists of class dates aren't in date order! I wish they could at least provide the option of using your old list order...they said it was no longer avaiulable so I have to rename, one by one, all 300 so they appear in my old previous logical order
). I can no longer easily reach out to my many different types of customerswith specific list relevant email templates. Very disappointed.
I have numerous email lists in my account, some of which are used regularly, others very infrequently. Prior to the update, I could sort my email lists however I wished, keeping frequently-used lists at the top. Now lists appear just to be alphabetized with no option to assign sorting.
I would like to check in and see if you are still having issues with your opens not refreshing correctly?
We did have some reporting delays and a few other issues that may inadvertency have caused this problem for you.
Can you do me a favor and DM directly if you are still having issues.
Tier 2 Community Support
Thank you for the information, the issue that you are having is actually being looked at by our engineering team. We are still looking for a solution to the problem, right now there is no workaround, however if you would like we can notify you when the issue is resolved.
Please DM me if you have any further questions.
Hello Ken -
Currently this issue is being worked on by our engineering team, we are currently aware of the trouble and apologize for any issues this may be causing you. We hope to have this fixed shortly, in the mean time if you have any questions please DM me directly!
We have protocol of what to do with a customer on a bounce list based on a the type of bounce. For instance if someone bounced and the reason was "Other", we have them on a 3 strikes we remove protocal.
I downloaded my bounce report earlier this week. And in checking out your new engagement activity, I happen to spot check one of my guys that bounced, Alwen Chen, bounce type is disignated as Other. Upon reading the Engagement feed i see that on 10-10-13 12:17pm email blast was sent, at 10-10-13 12:17pm Email was Not Delivered, then 10-10-13 12:18pm email was Opened.
Keep in mind, I typically check the bounce reports a week after sending to ensure it is the most up to date accurate report. I acutally downloaded this report THIS WEEK (short of a month later when originally sent) and Alwen Chen is STILL on my bounce report, even though through engagement activity, i see that it was OPENED a Miniute after the email was sent.
Long story short, had this been Alwen's 3rd strike, I would have DELETED A CONTACT THAT IS READING MY EMAIL THE SAME DAY I AM SENDING THE EMAIL, PER YOUR BOUNCE REPORT.
It is highly suggested that you find a way to have the bounce report updated and remove those who open emails, in this case opened the email 1 min later. Yes, I could go to each individual contact and verify engagement activity, but as you can imagine that will be extremely time consuming.
I have attached a screen shot of my contacts Engagement Feed. Keep in mind he is on my bounce list, when it clearly shows that he OPENDED my email.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.