cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
All Star
A key part of list management to see more than 50 names at once and not have to "start over" when checking names for removal? C'mon people.
I want to be able to go directly to a specific letter in my contacts without endlessly clicking the "next" button at the bottom to get there.
Regular Visitor
Terrible....I liked having a page with a list, since I add contacts several at a time from one source. If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT! Thanks for making things more difficult...it's often not a pleasure doing business with you.
It would be great if we could view lists by date of creation and not just name. I typically need the latest list that I have created. It was suggested by customer support that I number my lists, but list number 1 today would become list number 2 tomorrow if I upload a new one, but I would have to manually change the number on all lists. It also made it much easier when speaking with customer support if I could reference the date a list was created.
Regular Visitor
A report for a recent email indicates that 125 emails "bounced," but the detail of the report only shows 64 emails. In addition, there is no longer a summary of those that bounced for various reasons, e.g., 10 - non-existent address; 5 blocked from receiving ConstantContact, etc. I can't find a way of exporting this information so that I can sort it by the reason for opting out. Is this possible?
Occasional Contributor
I need the ability to sort my lists by date created, not by name alphabetically (which is the default now). How do I sort my lists by the date I created them?
Occasional Visitor
The new view is awful. Having to scroll through the lists with no ability to see them on the page is terrible. Please restore the page-view lists, at least as an option, if not the default. Thank you.
It's useless!! No longer can you add multiples across a sheet by typing in. Backward step, Team
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
It is extremely difficult to manage our list contact. I do not like the new format. It is hard to read and manage. The old list was better.