cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
The new system does not allow me to work on multiple contact list and I need to be able to do that. It also does not allow me to load the over 4000 contacts at once. This causes me extra time and I am having to send the list to tech support to load. This must be corrected or I'll move to mail chimp. Talking to Joe in tech support.
All Star
I feel like the changes Constant Contact has made have made it much harder to use that it was previously. Just a couple examples: Activity, you can't see the name/email of a contact not added from an import because they unsubscribed, so you have no choice but to compare lists line by line. The email lists are hard to find - I preferred being able to list them chronologically or alphabetically. It's also difficult to search for them. The custom fields do not work at all, and completely backed up our process for dues renewal when we couldn't do it the same way we were able to last year. It has taken at least 3x as long, and is far more complicated with multiple emails and multiple lists.
Occasional Contributor
Wow, I'm not sure I like this new format! My person who is adding names said she is really confused, so I looked at the site, and I, too, find this a bit confusing. First of all, we have quite a few lists. I would rather select the order I see them rather than have them alphabetical. I want the most frequently accessed lists at the top! I opened one contact, and I can no longer see if the emails to that person have been opened or are bouncing. That was a feature I used a lot. I haven't tried sending an email, but will be doing so in the next day or so. I don't like the gray print in this or any other menu. It's very hard for me to see. I don't want to post this to a public forum, I just want it to go to the developers.
All Star
I can not reorder the "contact list" on the "list select" page, before I send out the email. please CC email to: design@smartvisiondirect.com
Frequent Visitor
This new display is awful; I can't see all my lists at once, and working with them is a pain. Why would you make a change that's for the worse? How about asking your users BEFORE you make changes, not after?
Sort by newest?
Occasional Contributor
The list of audiences on the left-hand side of the Contacts page is hard to see, and difficult to navigate. I would like to be able to make the window larger, and it would help if the side bar was darker. Thanks!
All Star
I don't like that you can only move from page to page at the bottom of a very long list. I don't like that the options to move contacts from one list to another - or any other option - are only at the top of the page I do like that I can sort by last name and it applies to all the lists
Regular Visitor
We admittedly had a bad naming convention for our Email lists but the change now makes it impossible for us to locate the most recent one. In the old format it displayed by the most recent created list at the top. Is there a way to sort on this criteria in the new Layout???
Everything about contact management is frustrating and not thought out at all.