cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Please either add the alphabet as anchors to the list so that you can get to the middle of the list quicker, or add links to the pages so you can get to pages quicker.
I mostly like the new features, but now the lists are in alphabetical order and I don't see a way to reorder them. This is frustrating. Is there a way to prioritize the lists?
Regular Visitor
FAQ does not answer the simple question.How to Delete a list. I spent 20 minutes chasing bad instructions in the FAQ list. I finally had to call for real time tech support; He answered the question in 30 seconds. Find the list and click the down arrow. Where is that in the FAQ.
Frequent Visitor
It would be so much easier to find a contact if there was an alphabet at the top of a list. I would prefer to find someone by last name, or better still choose what I want the alphabet to refer to. So for last name - if I'm looking for John Smith, I choose S to go directly to contacts whose last names begin with S. Thank you
Visitor
Hi I noticed on the reports I have a spike of subscribers on 6th of January 2014 and when I look into details email address is blank and it says it was added by me however I have not been adding new contacts on 6th of Jan (just sending a newsletter). Could you please investigate it?
Visitor
On "Contacts" >> Reports Could you add an option of daily growth? Having accumulating numbers is not that easy analyze as I have do the math and convert it to daily growth. Many thanks Emil
All Star
The new contact management pages are really not user-friendly. I need to be able to see who has joined my individual lists. Instead the report only shows growth of all lists combined... not useful. The displays are also so big that it is clumsy feeling and not easy to see all the info I need to on a single screen -- please go back to the drawing board on this. The previous tools were more easy to navigate and use. I need to track user subscribes to individual contact lists -- how do I do this now???
Occasional Contributor
PLEASE hurry up and get the group lists out of the squishy box to the left. This is a major challenge for us and I understand that it is for many users. I just spoke to a rep who said it was in the works but it will take 6 months!!!! You got to be kidding!! Cannot a change be made just to have a view choice?? One: to view it as it is now or Two: to switch out the single contacts view to a group list view, so we can find our lists quickly. This is so time consuming the way it is. lynn@iapam.com
Frequent Visitor
May I suggest you make the text size on the contact page a bit smaller so more contacts are viewed on each page? Thank you.
Regular Visitor
What used to take me a few seconds, now is cumbersome and time consuming. Limiting the size of the upload file is counterproductive. Those of us with larger files need the speed and ease of the previous process. We are a spa and use Spa Booker software. I have previously loved Constant Contact, but am now seriously thinking of changing to Mail Chimp because of the seamless integration with Booker.