cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Occasional Visitor
...why no ability to view number of opens by each contact for each email...?
Occasional Contributor
How about adding one space to the Date Added field so it doesn't wrap to two lines???
Occasional Contributor

Lists are not alphabetized correctly.

Occasional Contributor
So far, these lists, no matter which one I am in, appear to be in random order! Not useful!! I need to be able to sort the lists by name, email, and date/time.
Developer
The email list segment of the new interface is NOT user friendly - it is not wide enough, nor is it long enough - quite frankly it is a pain in the rear to use. It may help me if there is a way I can print the entire list of all of my email lists - is that possible?
I exported reports for several emails into "excel" format... got all done with 6 of them and was going to start finalizing my client report...when I realized they ALL said "other" as the bounce type! yet, when I display the different types separately on the screen, the types show. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO RUN SEPARATE REPORTS FOR EACH TYPE OF BOUNCE FOR EVERY EMAIL I SEND - THIS IS TERRIBLE! **Please bring back the old bounce reports!! :-(
Organizer
It would be nice to have the choice of first name, last name or last name, first name in the correct order. Right now if there is more than one with the same last name the first names don't necessarily alphabetize correctly. Very frustrating trying to find people.
Organizer

It would be nice to have the choice of first name, last name or last name, first name in the correct order. Right now if there is more than one person with the same last name the first names do not necessarily alphabetize correctly. Very frustrating trying to find people.

Visitor
i loaded another 30 /40 contacts this last month - how can I be sure they got onto the master list because that is the list I use to send out my thought for the month
This would not be so bad, but even a numerical sort list 1., 2, 3, does not work if you have lists that are named 2013, 2014, etc.