cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
I really don't like this new setting it's hard to see your contact file names. you don't need to see all of your contact names
Status changed to: New

Thanks for this feedback! 

Occasional Contributor
I really don't like the new format! When I add a contact, and I'm asked to select a list, I either have to scroll through a long list of lists, or if I start typing, I get a drop down menu with white print on light gray background, which I cannot read. I also don't like things like this in gray print. Black print is so much easier to read. There are more issues, but that's enough for now.
Frequent Visitor
The number being displayed in the parenthesis for most of my lists are not correct. Please fix the display. Thanks
CTCT Employee

For all of you who have been looking for a way to more easily see your email lists (especially if you have a good number of lists) and have your more important lists easily accessible when you're adding contacts or sending emails, we released an improvement yesterday (January 22) that should help you. 

You can access the list view by going to the Contacts tab and clicking "Email Lists" on the left side of the screen. This view will display your email lists (up to 500 on a page if you like) and allow you search for a list, easily rename a list or select one or more lists to delete them. You'll also just have more room to view your lists, particularly important if you have a lot of lists or user longer list names.

Also, if one or a few lists are your most "important" lists (you use them frequently, want to make sure that others who use your account see them first when sending emails, etc.), you can click the star next to a list to "favorite" it. Your favorite lists will always appear at the top when you're selecting to which lists to send your emails, adding new contacts, or adding existing contacts to a list.

Thank you for bearing with us as we worked on getting these features to you. We look forward to your feedback on how useful they are to you.

Jennifer Bubriski

Group Product Manager, Contacts

CTCT Employee

Valued Contributor

I keep finding problems with the new contact management system.  There are inconsistencies in the following:

1. When going to the Contact Management system, the number of active and unsubscribed contacts does not add up to the total indicated.

2. When opening an email that was sent and reviewing the statistics, it shows, for example, a certain number of bounces, but when clickin on the number of bounces, the lists are not consistent -either there are no bounces or the numbers are different.  Therefore, the report shows a percentage of non-existing bounces.  Also, since you changed the system, the email reports show an increase of bounces, compared to other years, so my results do not as good as they were in the past - because of the non-existing bounces that you report as bounced.

3. When opening an email and reviewing the numbers, how can I get back to the same email?  Once I click to the numbers reported (i.e., openings, bounces), there seems to be no way to return to the statistics of the same email.

4. The active contacts list show different dates in which the contact subscribed.  For example, the first 3 contacts in my active list joined on 23 January, but the list shows 24 January.  Why this inconsistency?

So many problems, guys - I  see very little progress (to be diplomatic and not to hurt your feelings).

Lucia

Occasional Visitor
Overall I like the new design, but I want to have the default number of contacts per page to be 500. When you go back and forth between adding contacts and the list, it goes back to displaying 50. Wouldn't be an issue if the list loaded more quickly per page, but it's a little sluggish. Thanks for listening!