cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
CTCT Employee

Hi Mike,

Thank you for supplying your feedback to us. It is very important, and we highly value your opinion.

Here is an FAQ that will walk you through deleting a contact from your account: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/5680-delete-a-campaign

Please don't hesitate to let us know any time you have questions, more information, or any feedback to give us!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
Your interface keeps telling me that there is an inconsistent number of columns for the rows. I have checked carefully, filled in all empty cells and the number of column is the same for all rows. So what's going on??
CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Charlotte,

As discussed in our conversation, please be sure to delete any of the blank rows above  your headers.

If there was an easier way to remove people from lists, or a possibly a submission listing option, it would make my life 100% easier.
CTCT Employee

So I checked my report numbers for my last email. When I click on reports it shows 96 opens. When I click on the actual number it shows 120 Opens. Therefore, when I look at just the snapshot of the reports for all emails your number is erroneous. I really detest this new format.
Valued Developer
When I click on the reports tab (from the Email tab in the web UI), the page partially loads and the spinner graphic appears and never goes away. The report(s) never appear. I'm using Chrome. There are several javascript errors on the page, such as: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Occasional Visitor
We are receiving notifications of emails which have been blocked or are undeliverable, but when our clients are contacted they say they are receiving our mail. Also on occasions you state a certain number of emails have been bounced but the list you show does not correspond to the number you have quoted. We should be pleased to receive your comments.