cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments

I too miss the old system where you could order your lists.  I find the new updates in the contact section very confusing and counterintuitive.  It feels so bulky to me. 

Occasional Visitor

adding a new contact is not as user friendly. Also, I have alot of email lists. Prior to the change I had the email lists sorted so I could use the most often used email lists first, now it's been sorted alphabetically so I have to scroll scroll scroll to find & select the lists I want to add the contact to. Please allow us to sort lists in our account in order of preference.

Thanks for your feedback!

Regular Visitor

Amen to that! If I have time to learn a new system...well, actually, I don't have time to learn a new system.

Since CC hasn't even responded to these posts, I can only assume they don't give a crap about changing the contacts list back the way it was when it worked efficiently. Therefore, since I am basically going to have to learn a new system all over again like you Julianne, I might as well start with a new company that doesn't get it's emails blocked by most major email companies and doesn't have all the editing issues that I have when I'm changing/inputing content in my emails.

Goodbye Constant Contact. It's been a not so wonderful 5 years, but you have lost another client due to not listening to all the complaints about your new User Interface. So much for putting the clients first.

CTCT Employee

Hi Anthony,

I want to first apologize for the frustration this is causing you.  I want to let you know we greatly value your feedback and it has been heard, we are working on a change to the list section so please stay tuned!  Unfortunately since it is not an immediate fix Hannah was able to supply a workaround for your "top" lists.  For instance your top 5 lists you use most often you can add the numbers 1-5 in front of the list name to jump it to the top.  I know this isn't ideal but is a valuable workaround for the time being until this feature has been changed.  If you have other questions regarding this issue please let me know.

Regular Visitor
It's difficult to manage contacts because if you arrow back, it takes you all the way to "A." The starting point is always the beginning, and not where I left off. Wish there was a way to click through the alphabet and see which letter(s) I wanted to work with.
All Star
the windows are too small to scroll scrolling just the lists is too small and makes the whole page scroll aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Visitor

Hi

I really like most of the changes you have made, but one is very annoying, and a step back in my opinion.

Previously when we first entered the main contacts section we used to be able to see a clear list of all our email lists, how many emails they contained and their full titles.  This was a useful page!

Now the same info is essentially accessible, using the scrolling list of email lists on the left of the screen but it is not at-a-glance, I have 15 or so lists, and cannot find a way to view an overview.  I can't see the title and number of contacts in more than 3 or 4 at once without scrolling.  This is really annoying and difficult to manage lists.

Am I missing something?  Please tell me how to view a simple overview of all my lists in one go, not just that tiny scrolling section on the left.

Thanks!

Visitor
i go to reports - it says 19 people opened the email. I clilck on 19 and it says 3 people clicked on the email. When I click a special button on the right for unique buttons all of a sudden 19 names are displayed. WHAT???