cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
All Star

Constant Contact has runined their system. I have wasted SO much time from yesterday morning to early this evening, trying to understand it. At least I now have an informed view on how truly awful, how poorly designed, and how hateful to the customer it really is. There may have been some saboteurs or disgruntled employees involved in the programming and decision making for the new system. It is hard to imagine that well-motivated and competent people actually put this thing together. I wonder why they hate us so much. 

Regular Visitor

I liked it better when you could add up to 9 contacts at a time. I also liked the old "Search" better because it told you if the contact was not found. I also can't find a way to delete one of my groups with the new version. Bring the old way back!

Advisor
Status changed to: New
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. This is a great suggestion. Please feel free to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
All Star
Boy was it ever easier to delete a list before this new presentation of the lists. Now you get a little window on the left of the contacts page and it takes too long to find a list. But if you want to delete specific list I cannot even find a button or an easy way to delete a list. It is so much better when you could see a full page of all the lists and then drill down on the list that you wanted. Just like the view you get when you are choosing a list to send an email. I do not like the way it is presented now. First you get a little window showing all the lists. Just try and find the way to scroll down that list. It is invisible to the eye. I guess I will go chat to find out how to delete a list from my 200 lists. Kip Sharpe
CTCT Employee
After sending an email, saw that 30 people had clicked, clicked in the report to see who clicked but it went to a general report page and showed 0 clicks instead of the 30 my other page said. Cannot tell which is correct. Cannot get a report that shows who clicked...
Advisor

All Star
Miss the monthly reports showing the number of adds. Please please please bring it back!
Yes, while new things take some getting used to, the new list system just isn't working for us. Can you please go back to being able to number the order of your email lists in the preference you would like to see them? At least give us, the consumers, the option to arrange them alphabetically or in the order we would like. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
For example right now I have 54 opened when I try to see all of them I see the 50 first contact and the last one. I am loosing 3 contacts. I think that it is a minor adjustment to show from the database. Thank you for this amazing tool to promote and contact people around the world.
Advisor