cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Advisor
Status changed to: New

Hi Barb,

Thank you for posting. This is all really great feedback. We have received a lot of great feedback about being able to sort the lists in different ways. We are currently looking into implementing this. Please stay tuned for updates on this. I also appreciate your input on creating new list and adding contacts to that list from a file. A suggestion I have is creating the new list during the upload process. This could help eliminate the step of having to create the list first and then uploading the file. When you are uploading your file and get to the step where it asks to set the Permission to Send and "add to list", when you click on the plus sign it will bring up all of your current lists as as well as the option to create a new list on the spot (as shown below). Hopefully this can help to eliminate that extra step. Thanks again for your feedback!

Create_New_List_When_Adding_New_Contact.png

Advisor

Hi Judith,

Thank you for posting. I apologize for the frustration this is causing. What exactly is keeping your newsletters from sending? Are you receiving any types of error when sending your email? Would you mind providing a little more detail on what you are looking to have fixed?

Advisor

Advisor
Hi Uma, Thank you for posting. This is great feedback. We have received a lot of great responses regarding the ability to change the order of email lists and are looking into implementing this again. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please continue to vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
All Star
I need the ability to sort email lists in chronological order, please.
All Star

In the new contact management interface, I really miss the ability to list and sort the contacts by Last name. I also miss the ability to choose in what order to display the email lists.

Occasional Contributor
In the previous version, the Email Lists on the main Contacts page were in an order that could be user selected: I could arrange the lists in the order of most often used, for example. The new version puts my Email Lists into alphabetical order, which is highly inconvenient. Also, I can't even see all 10 of my lists without sliding the scroll bar because the available window is so short. I preferred the previous version where all 10 lists were instantly visible when I clicked on "Contacts". If there is a way to custom sort the Email Lists, I couldn't find it via your Help Q&As. Please help! Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback on this topic. 

Advisor

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We are currently looking into implementing the option of choosing the order of email lists. Stay tuned for updates on this. As for sorting your list by Last Name: this is possible by clicking to the Name header at the top of your list. This will allow you to sort by Last Name in ascending or descending order. I hope this helps!Sort_By_Last_Name.png