cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Advisor

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback on this. Please vote on this idea and any other topics you would like to see implemented.

Occasional Visitor
I want to scroll A to Z in my various categories. this shouldn't be so hard.
Visitor

Let me tell you how much I SERIOUSLY DISLIKE the new format for managing contacts!!

First - the only link to the next part of the list is at the bottom of the page, so I have to scroll all the way down. Please return the option to go to page "x" of "x" number of pages. It's much faster.

Second - when finished with changes on one contact, it bounces me back to the beginning of the alphabetized list. TIME CONSUMING AND FRUSTRATING!!!! I would agree with one post that suggested you have two options for users - those who need a simple database of their contacts (name & email address) and those who choose to use Contact Contact for all their contacts' information.

Third - Almost every time I work with Constant Contact I experience a "freeze" of some sort while saving the changes just done to a text block. Irksome.

I've been using Constant Contact for over 2 years, but your latest changes have been frustrating beyond belief.

Regular Visitor
i don't like that i cannot rearrange my email lists into any order that i want and they have to be alphabetical...
Participating Solution Provider
I would like to view all of the lists on one page. Right now, the list tool shows a few lists and the contacts detail. If I have 1000s of contacts I don't need the detail. If I want to send to list 20, list 3, and list 52, the selection process only works if I remember the name. If I want to target by list size, or date I cannot easily do so.
Advisor
Status changed to: New
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently looking into implementing the option to change the order of the email lists. Your suggestions here are really helpful. Please stay tuned for updates on this and please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.
Solution Provider
For years i have worked with the list of contacts that was numbered. The numbers kept it in chronological order. Now that is ALL GONE!!!! I have to scroll through my 100+ lists to find the ones i need, whereas before they were all grouped. So this so called IMPROVEMENT has caused me VERY MUCH WORK. As you can see, I AM NOT PLEASED. If i had thought they would be ordered alphabetically, i would have named them so that worked for me. Now i have nothing. You have screwed me up, and are wasting my time. I actually am late getting my newsletter out, because i couldn't figure it out last night, ended up calling just now, and this will probably not even get out tonight. So two days late because you didn't think people cared how they used the lists.
Solution Provider
Now that you have taken our ability to organize the lists, and they are now in alphabetical order, can we rename them so we get them grouped when alphabetical? This is so annoying
Status changed to: New
Hi Carolyn, I am very sorry to hear of this frustration but appreciate the feedback on this. I know this isn't ideal but you can re-name the lists you use more frequently so that they show at the top of the list. Thanks again for posting, this feedback is what is driving future updates!

You want Carolyn and me and everyone else to rename our lists because CC decided to change format? What a stupid idea! How many customers asked for this change? Or did someone at CC just think it was a good idea? This new format is now a huge waste of my time.

I don't need to see every individual person in my database, I'm with Carolyn, I need to see my LISTS!!!   Change it back or I'll be finding another company to do my email campaigns.