cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
JPP
Regular Visitor
When adding contacts from an excel spreadsheet go the message that is was too large (@ 6500 names). Had to break it up. Never had this problem before. Just gets me confused and takes extra time. FYI. Best, Loyal Customer, JP Powel, Salt Marsh Pottery
Occasional Contributor
In the left column it says I have 5 clicks but in the right column it says 4 clicks. Other report numbers have been inconsistent for weeks. How can these "engineers" let mistakes like this linger.
Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor
for some reason i am not seeing an easy way to delete the address that have unsubscribed...what am i missing?
Occasional Contributor
Very difficult to find how to delete a list. Previously it was easy to find. You just clicked a box. Seemed impossible to do with the new system. Had to call for help.
Occasional Visitor
Used to create a duplicate "temp" list, browse to a list in "MY Docs" on my computer, then "remove" that computer list from the "temp dup"....PLEASE return this feature!
All Star

My account is also showing 0 active contacts. I have tried logging out and logging in again but so far no luck. Is there something else I should do?

All Star
I think the old contact reports were much more detailed and broke the contacts down into various categoreies like removed contact, do not mail contacts etc etc. They also gave details of prior to the current year so you had a total overview.
Visitor
With the old Constant Contact (CC) I could run my eyes down the full list of email lists. Now I can only see six lists at a time and I spend all my time doing my up and down arrows. Please give me a much bigger view of my email lists at one time. Thank you. (I am writing this politically but I am as bad as ##$$%%^#).
List management functionalists no longer exist. New stsyem has turned the two steps I use to take to manage lists and segmented renewal reminders from 2 steps to 54. Please help! I use to be able to select my segmented renewal lists and clear all contacts at once. Now I have to open each individual list, select the contacts, and then clear them. I have 18 different renewal messages I send each month that are highly segmented (i.e. we want people to only get the messages that pertain to them...just like constant contact taught us!) Please help us continue to send only pertinent messages to our highly valued list and membership! Talked to Albert in Customer Service...he agreed this change was very bad for our situation...we have lost a great deal of functionality!