cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
Status changed to: New

I also hate the changes Constant Contact has implemented to the contact section of the program. I maintain a lot of lists and it is very hard to see them and to modify them. I much prefer when the lists were listed on the main contact page.

Every upload takes sooo much longer than it ever did before. I don't know why the same upload would cause the software such grief, but it never was a problem. 

How would you find the contacts who are not on a list? 

When people opt-in, we can now longer see which lists they want to be added to!! Huge problem!

When fixing bounced emails to either remove them from the list or update the address, you can't just click and take what you want (undeliveable or blocked). There is no longer an option to choose what type of bounced you want to export.

It is not at all user friendly.

There was no problem before, why does Constant Contact continuously change things? Just leave well enough alone. Every time user get used to where the buttons are and how everything looks, the company goes and changes everything around for no reason.   

Stop changing things around all the time!

All Star
OMG OMG OMG I do not like what you have done with the list and being able to pull the lists for emailing. I am in a school that had PK, K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12th grades, and teachers lists listed in 2013-2014. NOW you have all the grade levels together - 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 for 1st grade. I need 2013-2014 listed separately starting with PK - 12th grade and listing the teacher for 2013-2014 together. It is taking too much time to look through the lists and then making sure you have the correct year checked. Also in sending an email, it is not clear when I hit schedule, then cannot easily access the list I need. The 'LIst or add a new contact' should be easily accessible and not have to waste time looking for the righ box to check or the correct tab to hit in order to get the lists I need in order to send an email. I want the lists to be the same as you had before your great minds did these changes. I am sure there is something I am forgetting, but I am too confused to figure it out at this time. Thank you for your help. Gail Shapiro gails@emanuelhouston.org
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry for the frustration this is causing. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see changed or implemented.
All Star

Go back to old system of adding contacts

CTCT Employee

CTCT Employee

Hi Jane,

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing but I'm also a little confused on them.  When you view the 19 opens then click on it it brings you to the reporting screen.  From here you then click on the clicks on the left hand side of the screen?  Also what special button are you clicking on the right?  Any information is greatly appreciated in resolving this issue for you. 

Why did you change the way my contacts page was organized? I don't want to see a list of all my contacts, I want to see them in the groups.
All Star
I perfer the old format. It was easier to add more contacts at once.
Advisor
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, this is the only way of viewing your lists for selection. We are currently looking into an update to the list view where you will be able to see all of your lists in a larger view as you could before. Please stay tuned for updates on this. Please vote on this and any other topics you would like to see implemented.