cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent reporting

Inconsistent reporting

One page says 436 unique opens, another say 295. What the hell is going on at Constant Contact? Can't you get this right? Are you ever going to fix it?

731 Comments
CTCT Employee

Elise,

Sounds like you've already found the choice at the bottom of the Contacts page to change from viewing 50 contacts per page to a higher number per page like 500. If you make a select there, it should "stick" for you if you're using the same computer and web browser on that computer (so if you use both your work and home computer, you'd have the make the choice on each). If that's not working for you, make sure you're not browsing in "private mode" if you're using Chrome or blocking cookies. We store preferences like how many contacts to display per page in a cookie on your browser.

Jennifer Bubriski

Group Product Manager, Contacts

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: New

Occasional Contributor
Again, I am asking why did the new software platform re-order my 100+ lists? I had them listed chronologically for a reason. Now, without my permission the new software program has re-sorted them so they are alphabetical. I don't want them this way! Your software developers are hijacking your business. Someone with a marketing background needs to supervise the changes before they are implemented. From a disappointed long-time customer!
Occasional Visitor

I sent out an email blast when your sever had issues. My stats are still not showing that all contacts were sent? When I go to refresh my stats it takes me to another page. I also had some new subscribers and they are not listed. User **Removed by moderator** please try to get these problems fixed! Thank you, Stephen C

Status changed to: New

I apologize, can you clarify what you mean by the pages? Are you seeing a different number of clicks on different links or are you viewing information for more than one email?

Occasional Visitor
I do not like having to go to another page to view all my lists. I used to be able to scroll through them first then select the one I wanted to go into. Thanks,
All Star
How do you add contacts to a specific list NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Star
I like to manage my own lists and send it each time for a mailing campaign. This new version of contact management makes it very difficult to do it this way.
Occasional Contributor
The contact report does not show the represent the actual amount of people that unsubscribe. It is showing the number of people that are in the unsubscribe area plus some unknown number. This is very similar to the number of contacts & the All number...very strange way to create a database.