Integration issue with iCapture app; technical development

0 Votes

After many hours of research, design, and testing (in addition to the substantial associated costs), I now discover that Constant Contact is NOT fully integrated with the iCapture app. I found the app on your website and was lead to believe that it was fully integrated. I am very happy with the way iCapture is working in our stores; however, a key integration feature is missing. Constant Contact has not made the birthday field available to iCapture so that data is mapped in a custom field. Custom fields in Constant Contact cannot trigger autoresponder emails. I reply heavily on autoresponders and this was one of my primary motivations for selecting these services! It is very time consuming to manually mine the data to send the birthday coupon emails. Please ask your development team to make this field available for iCapture as soon as possible. It is fully integrated with other email providers so I'm not sure why it is not with Constant Contact. I need this integration issue solved quickly! Thank you, Sherry R., Markeing Administrator

3 Comments
Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

No traction on this in over 2 years. If this is still a request please create a new post.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More