ana_chem

Is there a way to change the field names when the person is entering their contact info?

Being in Canada with a head office in Montreal, we have to showcase both languages english and french. Is there a way to change the buttons and the Name, Address, email...etc so that everything that show up on the screen should be translated. Can this be done somehow?
Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

Is there a way to change the field names when the person is entering their contact info?

Hi Anna,

What you could do is edit your Join My Mailing List form and use the 15 custom fields in order to capture the information for contacts that speak French. Another option is to edit the current fields so that First Name displays both in English and French. You could accomplish this by clicking First Name and then editing it so it says First Name in English/First Name in French.

I hope this makes sense.

If you have questions, send me an email by clicking on my profile or call support at 1-866-289-2101.

Thanks,

Jarrad
Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!