cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMML HTML code

0 Votes

JMML HTML code

I have worked with other, less expensive, email marketing companies who provide the code for the entire email sign up form to be integrated directly onto my website. I would like to place the form directly on my site rather than just a button. Placing a button on my site instead of the form itself creates an extra step for my potential customers, and is sure to lose some people. Please let me know if this is in the works.

15 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi MaleaA3 

Thanks for sharing this feedback. You can use our partnership with Formstack to create an embedable form if you would like 

Here's how:

1. Go to the Constant Contact Marketplace.
  2. Search for "Formstack" under Apps & Integrations
  3. Click "Formstack's Embeddable Signup Form Builder" in the results.
  4. Review the information on the app 
Why is MailChimp lightyears ahead of Constant Contact on sign up tools?! First I wanted a popup option for adding folks to my list, but could not find this with Constant Contacts Link or Button options. Then I wanted to add HTML from a sign up form in a plugin in Wordpress - nothing to offer. Then, I wanted to add a button! I got the code and then when sending a test sign up it takes me off of my site (1) to a page I can not control the design of (2) after I subscribe it leaves me sitting on a Constant Contact page that leads no where. What is the deal here?! I am not sure what to do - go back to MailChimp and deal with their issues or find a new email service... not sure. Is there anything you could suggest I do?

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear of your frustration. Thanks for your feedback about the basic options available. Have you considered a custom form using our API?

Status changed to: New idea

It would be great to have the availability to have the form able to take contacts that submitted their information back to the home website. Or to have something on the form for them to click to go back to the site also.

Thanks for posting this feedback!

Hey there guys, Seems like you opted to remove the option to embed the html signup codes and left the button and url options. Please see this video -http://screencast.com/t/Cr2B4EYb3S Regards Mozez

Hi Mozez, 

Unfortunately your link isn't working but you're right, we have changed the signup tools page several times. Have you tried looking into using something like Formstack? This is available in our MarketPlace for you to use. 

My web developer said that if he knew Constant Contact didn't offer embedded forms, he would have steered me away from using CC.

Thanks for posting this feedback. I am sorry for the frustration this caused. We suggest creating a custom form and using our API to embed it if that is what you are looking for. 

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - Implemented