cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Suppression

List Suppression

Please create a function for list suppression.  For example, I would like to be able to upload a list of all donors who contributed to my nonprofit in November. When sending a solicitional email in December, I need to be able to suppress the list of November donors. 

10 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Regular Visitor

Yes, this is badly needed.

Regular Visitor

Yes, I cannot believe this isn't an option on Constant Contact. I've had it available in other mailing platforms.

This has long been one of my biggest complaints and wants from CC. It is amazing to me that they still do not have this feature!  I send out emails for an upcoming event with a registration link.  I want to exclude anyone who has already registered, but removing that email manually from all my lists is unreasonable. So people who have already registered end up getting multiple emails and some of them register more than once. Simple suppression functionality, where I can upload a CSV of emails NOT to send to, would solve this!

Are you kidding? Constant contact doesn’t have this? 

Visitor

Yes, badly needed!!

110% agree. This is so badly needed.

Occasional Visitor

Agreed!

Is there a status on this? I agree, badly needed. 

Frequent Visitor

Agreed! This needs to be updated. For now, I have to scrub emails myself. An cumbersome and unnecessary step with suppression functionality.