Lists, segments, tags, and fields

Where one of these is available as a filter or condition, they should all be available. For example, why can't I send an email to contacts based on tags or fields? Why can't I filter dynamic content based on lists, segments, or tags?

Every conditional piece of data on my contacts has had to be replicated as a different 'group' as a list, segment, tag, and custom field so I can work around the limitations on the software.
4 Comments
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @NicholasS9556. You bring up some great points about the ability to have access to all conditions across various areas of your account. While I don't have any information to share, I'll open this up for voting and provide updates should we make any changes.

Participant

I completely agree. I want to personalized a newsletter by interest and the easiest way would be to use dynamic blocks by tags.

Hope this feature will be available soon

Occasional Participant

Yes -- this seems like the most intuitive thing and yet, I can't figure out how to do this. 

Please make this change. 

Hi @PatS85 what type of dynamic content are you looking for? Does our dynamic content blocks fit any of these needs?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More